Sunday, August 12, 2018

My new friend AND a request

This  gargoyle has given me a lot of chuckles in the last two days!

He came to me via FedEx delivery on Thursday morning.  I was expecting a coffee delivery on Friday and thought to myself, "It can't be the coffee...not due to arrive until tomorrow".

I picked up the box and looked at the label...from Wayfair.com.  I opened the box and to my surprise, there he was, smiling up at me.  I first thought that one of my daughters must have sent him, so I texted both and nope...not from them.

One daughter suggested typing in the order number on the website, but since I don't have an account there, that wouldn't work.  So, I called the customer service phone number and found that they are not permitted to give out that information!!!  Seriously?!  LOL!  Dear husband says to me while I'm on the phone with CS...ask them if you can guess and they might tell you that way.  Yep, she could do that!

I asked if it was Bonnie and the customer service rep answered, "YES!  It was Bonnie,"!!  We both had a good laugh and I thanked her for her time.

I need a name for him!  Can you help?  Leave a comment with your idea of a name for my handsome garden protector.  It will be tons of fun and I'll post his name when I make my decision.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment.