Friday, June 4, 2021

Shopping

 Yesterday I had a pickup order from Walmart at 10 am.  I went inside cause I needed a few things I didn’t have on my list.  Hardly any shoppers, so that was super.  After that, I went to Marc’s to look for a blanket to cover the couch cushions.  (Sophie rubs her face on the couch and the cording is hard and scratches her eyelid.)  She is just getting over cellulitis and we need to be sure she doesn’t irritate it again.  No velour blankets that I liked.  Then I called Ulta Beauty to see if they were able to help me match a foundation makeup.  The answer was yes, so I went there.  They didn’t have a match in store, so it will be sent to my home.  Then to Target for a blanket to no avail.  I thought I should go to JoAnn Fabric and purchase fleece.  Great idea!


I came home and made lunch for Rick and me.  The fabric for my Oriana quilt arrived from Missouri Star Quilt Company!  I knew I wanted to choose complimentary fabrics to go with it, so off to JoAnn’s I went. I found quilt fabric to complete requirements for Oriana and Super Simple Squares.  Today I will serge the cut edges and wash all the fabric.  I have some vivid colors, so I need to keep an eye on color bleed.  I got it all washed and pressed.  Here’s my fabrics!





I haven’t done this much in-store shopping since COVID-19 showed its ugly head and we began sheltering in place.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment.