Tuesday, October 11, 2022

Tuesday Tuesday!


 Isn’t she just adorable?  That’s really not a question it’s a statement because no one can argue that she is not super adorable!

Today’s been a good day, I got to get out to the store to return an item I purchased and didn’t want. I also got to go for a drive and see the gorgeous autumn leaves.  We stopped by our friend Pat’s house to visit with her. She loves Sophie so much and she likes us too!

Kelly called today and we visited for quite a while on the phone. It’s been such a long time since we’ve had time to do that. It was wonderful. Also Hadley got her braces off and sent me a picture. What a big day for her.

I think we may have a fire on the deck tonight since it’s quite a nice evening.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment.