Saturday, October 8, 2022

Happenings and my strange dream




I slept in bed last night in the spare room.  I have fleece sheets on it and I desperately need a pedi.  Sadly, I don’t believe I can bend my knee enough to get a pedi at the salon.  My toenails are rough, ugh!

I have been sleeping in my recliner and it was a little difficult to make the transition to lying in bed.  I finally figured it out and I did sleep.  In fact, I had a vivid dream!  One might call it a nightmare!  Someone (man and woman in a car) would see me different places outdoors and they shot at me. I somehow killed the man and buried him in my painted rock garden along the side street at my home!!!

Well, the city came to do some roadwork and found the dead guy!  DRAT!!  Well, I had some explaining to do.  I was trying to figure out how to tell Rick that I killed and buried this guy.  The police were here, but I was so worried about how I could tell Rick.  I didn’t get far enough in the dream to tell him.  There were a couple of dead animals in the dream, but that isn’t clear.

I don’t take any narcotic type drugs for knee pain—I just had a weird night’s sleep!!

Today I made chicken salad.  Rick likes it and he can have it for lunch for a few days.  I ordered celery in my grocery order (I thought), but I didn’t have any.  After his walk, Rick went to the store and picked up celery, snow peas and ice cream.  He is so good to me.

I am cold today, can’t seem to get warm.  Think it might have something to do with the ice machine keeping my knee cold, do you!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment.