Friday, October 14, 2022

Supermarket Friday


Fridays are normally spent with my sister.  We usually start off about 10 am and are home by 2pm.

Today we went to Giant Eagle and I shopped while riding in the electric cart.  It was kinda fun, but checkout was challenging.  We had lunch at Subway and it was delicious.

Rick goes to Peter’s place this afternoon, so I will be staying home. Kinda sad, I want to be able to drive.  I went to the car to see if it’s possible, but I am not quite ready for that yet. (sad face)

Sweet Jennifer and her family sent me an Edible arrangement.  It’s beautiful and we will enjoy it, for sure.  She knows I am a little down as today was my scheduled date for knee replacement surgery and the broken kneecap foiled that.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment.