Friday, October 7, 2022

Trying

 I am trying to write a little bit more often so that I have record of what’s going on in my life! Nothing exciting, but stuff happens all the time.

I am trying to write a little bit more often so that I have record of what’s going on in my life! Nothing exciting, but stuff happens all the time.

Ben was here today and finished installing The insulation on the doors to the cubby holes. I paid him by check.

The insulation on the doors to the cubby holes. I paid him by check.

Cris brought lunch from subway and we visited until she left about 130 this afternoon. It was nice to sit and visit. Her knee, the right one, needs replaced but she is waiting for a while.

Rick is on a walk and should be home any time now. He left about 1030 or so and it’s 145 at this time.

Rick is on a walk and should be home any time now. He left about 10:30 or so and it’s 1:45 at this time.

Today he goes to his friend Peter‘s establishment to play pool for an hour or so. It’s about the only time he gets out to be with friends and I’m glad that he has his little bit of time. Normally I would drive him and he would have a couple of drinks. But with my knee on the bum there is no way I can drive him.

Today I am going to make rustic tortelloni soup.   It is a recipe that Jennifer shared with me that she and her family enjoy. Only takes 20 minutes to throw it together, so I should be able to do that without any problem. Planning to have that for dinner tonight. Last night we made Spanish rice, so I would imagine Rick will have that for dinner tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment.