Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas 2010

Merry Christmas!

This morning was just Rick and me...the children and grandchildren will be here tomorrow.

To the left is ME! In all my Christmas morning glory, holding a gift from my sweetie.

Below are the grandchildren's stockings, prior to Santa's putting goodies in them.

Treva is the newest grandbaby, this is her first Christmas, so of course I had to make her a stocking for Mimi and Papa's house, and one for Mama and Dada's house. I got them done, then as I was hanging said stockings, I realized I had never made a stocking for Vivian...this is her second Christmas. (Last year we went to their house...stocking made for that home...but no stocking made for Mimi and Papa's.) OOPS, hurry and make another stocking!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment.