Monday, September 5, 2011

Fall projects

My grandchildren (4 out of the 6) are going to school this fall.

Evie is 8 and in the 3rd grade and needed a bag for her cheer leading paraphernalia.   So, Mimi made her a bag to hold all that fun stuff.
Unfortunately, at this time, I don't have pictures of that bag.  Anna and Nathan are going to preschool and so, for their birthday, I made them school bags.  (Also don't have a picture of those.)


 
This bag...all the different views...is a bag for Hadley who also goes to preschool this fall.  I'm happy with the way the bags have turned out and each of them is personalized with their name.

I love the kids and hope they like their bags.

1 comment:

  1. I don't know about the kids but I love the bag! :). Blessings, Marlene

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment.