Wednesday, June 1, 2016

June 1...love the sound of that


Today is June first!  When the kids lived at home, at the beginning of each new month, I would wake them with the words, "Happy (whatever month it was) first!".  They would grown and kind of roll their eyes at their silly mama, but I do believe they liked it!.

I would also sing silly songs when we would get into the car..."Buckle up your seatbelt, when you ride in my car..take good care of yourself, you belong to me!".  Again, they would grown and say, MOM!!!  LOL!  Good memories.

I miss my girls depending on me for so many things.  They are grown now, children of their own and I'm sure they are making some of the same memories with their kids that I made with them.  They don't live too close to me anymore, and their daddy and I miss them a lot.  (oh, no!!  Now I have tears streaming down my cheeks.)

So, to love and to memories, may I say "HAPPY JUNE FIRST"!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment.