Wednesday, October 3, 2018

Mundane musings

Well, I guess it's time for another blog post...it's been a while!

Things around here have been busy.  Nothing crazy, just the normal day-to-day things that all people have going on in their lives.

Rick had his cataract removed and there was a little issue, so we've been going to the ophthalmologist a little more often.  He's doing ok now, so that's a relief.

I've decided I'm either not going to go back to the gynecologist at all or at least I'm going to find a new one.  I loved my previous doctor...she was fabulous.  She made you feel good about yourself - in fact, she made you feel good about being a woman!  She has moved to another part of the state and she is truly missed.  The woman who took her place doesn't treat her patients at all the same.  My sister and some of my friends have told me that their primary physicians say their gynecological appointments are no longer necessary.  I'm going to check and be sure, but I think this current doc is going by the wayside.

Not a very interesting post but some feelings have been documented!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment.