Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Too tired for pics tonight

I'm one tired Mimi. I've been the domestic goddess today and I haven't been the D.G. in a l-o-n-g time!!!

Rick went golfing today which left me some me time this morning.

I went to the grocery store and picked up things I needed to make Mexican Casserole. It's one of our favorite meals, but I haven't made it in a while. I whipped it up and we are having it tonight and I put the other half into the freezer for a meal later on.

I worked on my Geese In The Forest blocks...I got really behind. I still have the May blocks to do, but April -- all 29 of them -- are done! I hate getting behind, so catching up makes me feel really good.

When sweetie came home we went shopping. I picked up a pair of white crop pants for vacation (but I bought a BUNCH of items yesterday). Ricky got a few new shirts and a pair of shorts! He's gonna look SO STYLIN'!!

We ran a few errands and when we got home I put dinner in the oven and finished up a few more blocks.

I'll post pictures tomorrow of my blocks. For tonight, I'm signing off and going to the kitchen to put the D.G. touches on dinner!

1 comment:

  1. ...whew, you're making me tired! :) And this week, well this week is bound to be busy. Healthy and Happy thoughts flying at you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment.