Sunday, March 13, 2011

Sunday activities

I went for a little walk with the dog today. It's a little chilly and a bit gloomy today, but it was good for Gracie and me to get out for a bit.

After that, I did a little sewing. A friend wants a couple of mattress pads covered for her soon-to-arrive grandchild. They are big Steelers fans, so of course, these are being quilted with Steeler's flannel! So fun! I got them cut out and quilted. I have to make binding, but I don't really want to do it in flannel, so I'm going to go to the fabric store (maybe tomorrow) and pick up a solid black to make it.

Because I was sick and taking steroids, my sugar level is messed up and I have to take a medication to get it all straightened out. The medication warnings say it can make you feel all weird--sweating, chills, etc. I'm supposed to check my sugar level if this happens, but guess what?! I have no glucose meter! So, I'm just kinda stuck with feeling wacky now and then. Oh well...

Time to put my feet up, watch a little television and then decide about dinner.

3 comments:

  1. Oh dear....I hope you feel better. I would say it is time to put those feet up and rest too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl you need a meter! I think I saw where Walgreens has them on sale this week. blessings, marlene

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope GOD will bless you with a speedy recovery. Mimi, I just read your prayer for Tanya (over in Japan), and I just wanted to thank you so much for your love and support to her and her family. Prayers are going to make the most difference for all those poor people in Japan. Next will be people, like you, expressing their love of JESUS through loving people. Thanks, again. Love, April

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment.