Saturday, December 1, 2012

Katherine F. Carnahan

Today is a very special day in my heart.  It is my mother's birthday...99 years ago she was born to Bessie and George.

My mom played a strong and important part in my life.  We were best friends as I was a teenager.  When Daddy died in 1966, our relationship changed and we became even closer.  She was always there for me, and I tried to be there for her.

I still miss Mama and she's been gone for 21 years now.  Hard to believe.

If you are lucky enough to have your mom, give her a hug and tell her just how much you love her.

 

1 comment:

  1. Pretty nice post. I simply stumbled upon your weblog and wished to say that I have truly enjoyed surfing around your weblog posts.
    In any case I will be subscribing on your feed and I hope you write once more
    very soon!
    Look into my blog post ... weightloss blog

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment.