Sunday, December 9, 2012

Christmas Mug Rug Swap

I signed up to participate in the Christmas 2012 Mug Rug Swap that is going on at Flickr.  I have been in other swaps that go on there and for the most part have been very pleased with what my swap partner has made for me.

To the left is the mug rug that I made for LeslieCan'tStopQuilting.  I sure hope she likes it.  I'm going to tuck in some extra things to brighten her Christmas, too. 

On the right is the mug rug that GuiltyQuilter made for me.  She also included a few other "goodies" in my package.  I love the mug rug and the extras she sent along was awfully nice of her.

I'm working on a couple of Christmas gifts for the grandchildren, so I'm off to the sewing studio to do that.  Pictures will be coming later!
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment.