Below is the goodies I think I'm going to keep from the box. I have a couple of the fabrics already in my stash that have been included in the treasure box!
I've added a couple of books and a couple of patterns, a folder for organizing patterns and such, hanger clips, bobbins, safety pins, photo laminating sleeves and some batik squares and some Christmas charms.
1. Be an active blogger. Post about receiving the box on your blog in a timely manner. Post the giveaway for the box soon after receiving it.
2. There's a note in the box that logs where it's been. Please add your info and place the note back in the box.
3. There's a list of Rules and Guidelines in the box. Please read and follow these and return the list to the box.
4. You may take anything you like from the box. Just replace every item with comparable quilt shop quality items equal to the amount taken.
5. Ship the box to the next person in a reasonable amount of time.
6. Due to the amount of postage shipping is only within the USA.
It is very important that those that enter understand that this is a Traveling Stash that they can keep what is in the box that they want, but they must fill up the box with other items that would be of interest to a fellow quilter and be of high quality. And, they must host a giveaway on their blog and ultimately pay to ship the box to the respective winner. Fortunately, the box being shipped uses a large Flat Rate box so you can pack heavy items in it, or light items, and the cost is the same. (copied from Insights from SewCalGal's blog)