Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Things about me that maybe you never really wanted to know!!

My daughter "tagged" me on Facebook. Since I don't know how to "tag", I'll post this here!

I'd love it if you wish to copy the quiz and post it with YOUR answers on YOUR blog. I'd love to learn more about you.

1. What time did you get up this morning? Up at 6:10 a.m.

2. How do you like your steak? Medium rare, sauteed onions on the side.

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Taken

4. What is your favorite TV show? The Mentalist

5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be? Right here where I am.

6. What did you have for breakfast? Oops, didn't have breakfast today!

7. What is your favorite cuisine? Liking Mediterranean more and more

8. What foods do you dislike? Egg whites and oysters

9. Favorite Place to Eat? Outback

10. Favorite dressing? Sweet and Sour

11. What kind of vehicle do you drive? Chrysler Sebring

12. What are your favorite clothes? Depends on my mood, sometimes dresses, sometimes slacks and top.

13. Where would you visit if you had the chance? Alaska

14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full? Usually half full

15. Where would you want to retire? Kent, Ohio

16. Favorite time of day? Evenings, after dinner

17. Where were you born? Ravenna, Ohio

18. What is your favorite sport to watch? Competitive quilting

19. Who do you think will not tag you back? No clue, and since I don't know how to "tag", does it really matter???

20. Person you expect to tag you back first? See answer to #19

21. Who are you most curious about their responses to this? Everyone

22. Bird watcher? Oh, yes

23. Are you a morning person or a night person? Becoming a night person. When I was younger, I LOVED the morning. I still get most accomplished in the a.m., but when I don't have to go to work, I am loving the night time.

24. Do you have any pets? Yes, Gracie Lou Freebush and Tiger Lily.

25. Anything new or exciting you would like to share? Looking forward to retirement in June of 2010. Expecting a new grandchild in October. Life is great.

26. What did you want to be when you were little? A nurse

27. What is your best childhood memory? Playing with my friends all day and into the night. We'd play dodge ball, hide and seek and play in the woods in the neighborhood with never a worry about anything.

28. Are you a cat or dog person? Yes I am. Have one of both.

29. Are you married? Oh yes, 40 years worth!

30. Always wear your seat belt? No

31. Been in a car accident? Yes

32. Any pet peeves? People on their cell phone who don't pay attention to the way they drive.

33. Favorite Pizza Toppings? Onions, banana peppers, sausage

34. Favorite Flower? Early early spring it's the crocus, because it's the first flower to pop through the snow. My next favorite is daffodils and tulips...the next to bloom. I love peonies, mostly because they are beautiful and their scent is absolutely fantastic. However, I think my mostest favorite is gladiolus.

35. Favorite ice cream? Coffee with chocolate fudge topping

36. Favorite fast food restaurant? Arby's

37. How many times did you fail your driver's test? Zero. Didn't fail at all.

38. From whom did you get your last email? Lyn

39. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? Lowe's

40. Do anything spontaneous lately? Nothing comes to mind

41. Like your job? Yes

42. Like Broccoli? Yes, best when cooked

3 comments:

Thanks for leaving a comment.