Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Tis the season

Christmas is coming and it's coming quickly!

All the gift shopping is done, with the exception that I need a couple of things for my sweet Rick.  I think I might need a few things for stockings, but that's minor cause they don't need wrapped!

All of the wrapping is done...nope, I didn't do it, but my great friend, Sandy, came to my house and wrapped for HOURS and did all of it!  What kind of friend is that?  I appreciate her help so much.  With this shoulder injury I'm not able to do a whole lot.  I wrapped a few presents, but Sandy wrapped for about 7 hour for me.  We had a great time chatting, munching lunch that was prepared by my sweet husband, tea time and then dinner prepared by all of us.

I have a project that I had started long before my fall/injury that I would like to finish for my daughters, but I'm not sure I'm going to be able to get it done.  I tried sewing on Friday and it's pretty tough doing the cutting and pressing without strength and movement.  If the project doesn't get done, I'll show them the unfinished project or just wait and give it to them when I'm more easily able to finish.  Either way, I think they will like the gift(s).

Merry Christmas to you.  May the peace of Christ be in your heart and in your celebration.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment.