Saturday, January 28, 2012

Honey, I'm home---

I got home about noon today and it's ever so good to see my hubby!

I went to my daughter's home near Pittsburgh, PA, to stay with the kiddos while she and hubby went to Las Vegas for work/fun.

Here are a few pictures I took while I was there from Wednesday through Saturday of this week.




This is Evie.
She is 8.
She's a terrific girl...love her bunches!









This is Anna.
She is 4.
She's a terrific girl, love her bunches, too!





This is Nathan.
He is 4.
He is a super boy and I love him bunches, too!





 
This is Vivi.
She is 2.  
She's a terrific girl and I love her bunches, too!!




This is Guinness. 
He's 10 and my best brown grand dog ever!

It was fun to be there, to enjoy the kids and to help my daughter and her family.

It's also good to be back home. 

Next week I'll post pictures of the two more grand kids and grand cats!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment.