Saturday, March 9, 2013

Daylight Saving Time

I don't know about you, but I love Daylight Saving Time!!!

I'm really a morning gal, but I don't mind darkness in the morning.  Give me extra light-time evening hours and I'm one happy girl!  I can be outside longer, enjoying the dirt, the flowers, the birds, the neighbors and all the wonders that warmer temperatures and longer evenings bring.

The television news people are giving tips on how to "cope" with the time change!!!  Really?!   I have no problem with this time change in the spring.  Now the one in the fall where we lose an evening hour...well, that one is a little more difficult for me. 

Remember...it's time to change the batteries in the smoke alarm(s), too.  Our smoke alarm serves a dual purpose in our home...it would alert us to smoke filling our home if there were a fire; but it's mostly used as a "dinner's ready" alarm when I cook!

It's sunny outside today, so I'm feeling very happy about that.  It's also cleaning day for us...we are hosting a neighborhood get together for one of our own who turns 81 years old tomorrow, so I would like the house to look "spiffy" for our guests.







Dear Lord,thank You for this glorious day and for the many blessings You have bestowed upon us.  In the name of Your Son, Jesus Christ, Amen

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you're looking forward to the time change...me too! Enjoy your festivities!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment.