Saturday, March 14, 2009

Gotta get BIZZEE


Hello my friends,


Did you realize that today is Saturday, March 14? Do you know what that means? It means I MUST get busy. I have a request for a quilt from a dear woman who is busy in my daughter Kelly's hectic life.


I need to create a quilt for a little boy coming into the world soon. It is a construction themed quilt (cause daddy builds homes!). I have been collecting many fabrics but at this moment have no freakin' idea of how to construct this quilt. If you are like me, I'll take all my fabrics, lay them out and HOPEFULLY the ideas will come racing into my mind.


This week is the week before my vacation...yeah!!! I would like to get at least the quilt top made before the week is over...preferably today.


I'll post pictures as things progress. Please say a little prayer for me to help the creative juices flow freely.


On another note, it's a beautiful sunny day here in northeastern ohio. I live not too far from Lake Erie. If you are from this area you know that clouds are a frequent visitor to this area, bringing us many gray days. Sunny days are wonderful!
Hugs


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment.