Monday, March 16, 2009

Monday, Monday, so good to me...

Remember the Mamas and the Papas? I still love that song
and I sang it today while driving in the car. I try to do that,cause my off-key singin' will hurt listeners' ears!!

Tonight I had dinner with my sister, Cris. Her birthday (as well as my brother's) is tomorrow. Nope, they are not twins. Mama planned those two (tee hee...but didn't plan on me!) and they were born three years apart. I bought her the cutest garden gargoyle. it's a bit odd, but aren't all gargoyles a bit "out there"? It's not the traditional gargoyle, not gothic looking, but more of a baby face. She loved it and has just the spot for it. We had a nice evening having dinner at Applebee's.

I got a gift too! My sister is helping her daughter organize. They are working on the "office" which is also her sewing room. She was getting rid of her fabric and WOW, did I hit the jackpot. I got her stash!!! My car trunk is pretty full. Not all cottons, mind you, but flannels, upholstery, sheers and fleece. I'm gonna have a fun time!!

Well, my friends, I'm going to go and relax for tonight. Tomorrow I'll bring in all the fabric and sort it into my "system".

Have a wonderful evening. Tomorrow is Tuesday and only three more "get ups" until spring break.

Hugs
P.S. What is your favorite song??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment.