Wednesday, March 14, 2018

New specs







Another visit to the eye doctor!  Woo hoo, I lead an exciting life!  After the laser zapping to remove the "wrinkle" from behind the implanted lens, I now have more of an astigmatism.  My vision is poor...20/60...so I need new lenses for my new glasses!  

I went to the optical store to see if I was within the 3 month free replacement time frame and NO, I was not!  (Figures, doesn't it!?)  However, the sweet woman manager fixed it so that there would be no charge.  GREAT news!

Rick went with me to the doctor appointment and we had planned to go to Denny's for brunch after the 10:00 appointment.  Ten o'clock is early for us to get up and out anymore, and today we didn't wake up until 8:30, so we had to hurry.  Rick's stomach got upset while we were at the doctor and didn't feel like getting brunch.  Oh well, that's ok.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment.