Thursday, May 14, 2020

Fun day

I went to Menard's today.  They won't allow you in the store without a mask.  They won't allow you to be on their property without a mask.  I was pleased about their efforts to keep their employees and customers safe.

I bought 5 patio stones to put into my garden.  I got them installed and I think they look good and they are very helpful when I need to get into the bed to weed or get to the electrical outlet.

I transplanted hostas along the fence on the north side of the house.  I pulled some weeds and it all looks pretty nice.  I still have to plant the New Guinea Impatiens in the pots in front of the house.  I bought new potting soil while at Menard's and will do that when the weather is nice again.  I believe we are supposed to have thunder storms tomorrow, so I might have to wait until Saturday.

Here is an in-progress photo of the New York Beauty that I've been working on.  I want to so another one just like this so that I can put them in the front window.



-H

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment.