Tuesday, May 5, 2020

Jumble of thoughts, things and stuff


Okay, this is a jumble post!  I have been semi-busy, painting rocks, got to visit with one daughter and her family and even did a grocery pick-up/run today.

I have been shopping online and doing a pickup at Walmart.  I needed to run into Acme to pick up some buns and beans before making my trek to Walmart.  I have disinfected the groceries and put them away.

Here are photos of my in-process painted rocks.  The rocks have not been "sealed" as yet.
 
For some reason, the photos won't line up as I would like, but oh well!!
The rock to the right was gifted to Cris->




Over here on the right is me in my crazy face mask with my sweet Sophie.  Below is my Sophie, smiling.

The following photos are of my daughter Kelly's family, Rick, Sophie and Indiana (Indy).  We went to Mill Creek Park on Sunday and the dogs got to play and get to know each other.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment.