Sunday, May 10, 2020

Mother's Day, 2020

Ah...Mother's Day

I am waiting to FaceTime with my girls today, but have not done it as yet.  The sheltering in place and social distancing is getting harder on me.  I've been in a funk, but try not to let it get me too much.

Rick and I went to get the cars washed today.  Our new Zoom car wash establishment is offering FREE carwashes for moms!  We got both the cars washed and they really needed it!

We went to Plant & Thyme greenhouse and bought one more New Guinea Impatiens and 3 Coleus plants.  It's still too cold to plant them...maybe by Wednesday.

We were going to have turkey tenderloin and stuffing for dinner, but ribs sure sounded better!  We are having ribs and will have the turkey this week.

I had some bananas that are getting pretty brown, so I whipped up two banana breads.  I love banana bread.

That's all for now.

-H


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment.