Saturday, June 6, 2020

Computer crashed!

Well, my computer crashed!  I was going to send it to my son-in-law to take care of it, but he assured me I could do it myself...and I did!

I read two blogs religiously.  Every time I went to the first one, my computer always froze up.  I didn't think much of it, but one day the computer gave me some error message and it wouldn't open without taking drastic steps.

While doing without my laptop, I still visited my two blogs.  I got a message that there had been FOUR problems with the site in the short time I was reading.  Sadly, I don't go to that blog anymore and I miss it.  I need to write to the woman who runs the blog, but I don't want to accuse her of anything, but if she's having a problem with her site, I think she should know.  Must write a carefully-worded message.

Rick is doing well...still using oxygen while at home and when he's walking the dog, he carries his pulse ox and keeps track of his oxygen level and his heart rate.  His bp is not staying stable, so he is taking his bp daily and keeping a log.  He has cut one of his meds by half (dr. order) and if it's not right, we will (with dr. permission) cut the other med dosage in half.

I've got a big outdoor project I'm working on.  I started taking sod off the hill by the side street (cause it's difficult to mow the incline).  I started the project -- it's probably 75 feet of property.  I scored the entire length and started removing the sod.  I thought I was going to die!  My shoulder was hurting, my body cramped beyond tolerable levels and I only did about 5 or 6 feet.  We called Handy Man Mike and he agreed to do it for us.  He finished up the sod removal today and I got the ground covered with landscape cloth.  Tomorrow I will begin planting hostas.  I have close to 200 in the carport awaiting a new home.  I think my sister is going to come and help.  A photo of what's been accomplished so far:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment.