Thursday, June 11, 2020

Nancy's heart is full of love

I have an unmet friend, her name is Nancy; she's a long-time friend of my back-door neighbor.  I am going to meet her one day, hopefully soon!  I am a follower of her blog, Blogging, Near Philadelphia.  She has a heart of gold.

She offered a Pay It Forward challenge which I jumped in on!  If you signed up on her Facebook post to receive a gift from her within the year, you had to offer the same deal to your friends.  I signed up and got my three folks who signed up on my post.  Giving of yourself, sharing your love...that's what this world should be about.

I received this gift from Nancy today and I'm so pleased, touched and filled with joy. 

I'm having some blogger problems, so the photos of my treasure will have to wait until tomorrow. 

For tonight, goodnight.

-H


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment.