Thursday, June 18, 2020

Storm at Sea

My blog is giving me fits since my computer crashed.  I can't find photos that I take with my phone on my computer.  GRRRRRR!

I received my pay it forward gift from Nancy Stevens last week.  I am going to try and post a photo in this post...let's keep our fingers crossed!


Well, it's certainly not as easy as it used to be, but I figured a way!

On the left is the quilt block Nancy sent me, on the right is the letter that accompanied the block. 

Thank you so much, Nancy!  I love the block and I will treasure both the block and the letter you sent.

I haven't figured out as yet just where I am going to display this beautiful gift of love, but it will be where I can see it every day.  Not sure yet whether it will be in my sewing haven or in my bedroom.

-Helen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment.