Thursday, June 11, 2020

Cranky with Lavanila purchase

I purchased Lavanila cologne for our granddaughter's birthday that is TOMORROW.  I purchased this on May 25 and it's not here yet.  I've tried tracking and the tracking links don't work for some reason.  I emailed the company and told them my issue and they checked "their" tracking and said it would be delivered on June 9.  I checked my tracking site and it agreed, now.  Evidently they did something to update the tracking information.

I still don't have the package.  I wrote to the company two more times, but no reply.  Grrrr.  The tracking site said it's at my local post office, so I will call there soon and see what I need to do.

I don't think Evelyn's gift is going to be here on time and that makes me very sad.

We are still sheltering in place as much as possible.  This COVID-19 is a scary thing.  Florida, Arizona and Arkansas are having big spikes in their number of cases.  People partied over the Memorial Day weekend and evidently weren't social distancing and being careful.  I wear my mask anytime I'm at a store (which isn't often at all) or to pick up takeout food or a grocery pickup.

We have subscribed to Hello Fresh and we are enjoying it.  Last night I prepared Pork Sausage and Roasted Pepper Pasta.  Rick is usually unwilling to try new recipes, but this seems to be good for him.  Here's our dinner:

It was delicious and we have leftovers!!

-H

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment.