Sunday, September 20, 2009

In the Good ol' Summertime quilt

Ah, The Good Ol' Summertime is nearly at an end, and with that comes the time to mail off my In The Good Ol' Summertime quilt. I MUST learn to plan ahead and not wait. I seem to work great under pressure, but when other things happen in your life, well, waiting is not such a good idea.



Mine goes to ____ and she lives in _____, USA. I sure hope _______ likes this, it was fun to make and I'm pleased with it. I'd been wanting to do some raw-edge applique and that's what the flowers are. They frayed great when brushed with a semi-stiff brush, washed, dried and brushed again. They were fun.


I think you can click on the picture to make it larger.



I hope that ____ likes the back of this quilt, too!



My label at the bottom

What's that on the top??



Oops! I guess this is for Kim. I can't wait till she gets it!!




4 comments:

  1. Summer is already over here in ireland...We are into fall! Have fun with your projects!
    Micki

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see my mini quilt - I can't wait to get it!!!!!! Thanks for all your hard work Mimi - it looks awesome! This was SO fun. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, I LOVE those flowers! they are perfect! And I know you have had a LOT of stress lately, so it's a wonder you found the time to finish this!

    Lucky Kim, I know she'll love, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent! I love the flowers. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment.