Tuesday, January 30, 2018

Wrinkles

My right eye is bugging the heck out of me.  Last year I had my cataracts removed and I'm healed from that.  I have progressive bifocal glasses that I'm pretty much used to.  HOWEVER, would you believe that I have a damned wrinkle behind the lens of my right eye.  It's like a perpetual dirty spot on my glasses.  It makes my eye tired.  I wash my glasses even when not dirty, cause that's what it feels like.

Medicare is involved.  Surprise, surprise that there are hoops that must be jumped through to get this taken care of.  Poor Rick.  I grumble and complain to him at least once a day about that darned eye and the "wrinkle" that's causing me the issue.

Doctor says it's a simple procedure to fix it, but because Medicare has it's rules and regulations, I have to wait.  There are certain parameters that need to be met so that he can "zap" my eye with the laser and have this taken care of.

I don't go back to the eye doctor until March, so I have a little over a month to grouch and complain and then feel bad to be so ugly to my dear hubby.

We get wrinkles as we age, but a wrinkle behind the lens in your eye?  A wrinkle that affects your sight, that is unnerving and irritating.

Ok.  I'm done complaining - for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment.