Thursday, February 26, 2009

Grandbaby quilts

The following pictures are of the three
non-traditional quilts I made for the granchildren who were born in 2007 and 2008.


This one is Annabelle's (we call her Anna)




This one is Nathaniel's (we call him Nathan)



The pretty woman behind the quilts is Kelly, my daughter and the twins' mama.
I'll add a picture of big sister Evelyn's quilt (she is 5 and a half) when I find the picture.


This one belongs to Hadley Rose (and we call her Hadley Rose!)


The cute feet behind the quilt belong to my daughter Jennifer, Hadley's mama. She's beautiful, too, but didn't want to be in the picture!

Now for some excitement...I need to get busy and begin plans for another grandbaby quilt. No more news for now, updates to come!

:)

1 comment:

  1. Such lovely quilts and daughters - even daughter feet! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment.