Thursday, October 26, 2017

Poor Richard and his needy wife Helen!! :)


Poor Rick!  I have a list of things I need from the store and errands that I need to run today.  I'm not confident enough to drive with my sight discrepancies, so guess who gets to take me where I need to go!?!  Yep!

Good news!  2nd day post cataract surgery is better than day 1 post cataract surgery.

As I got up this morning and got moving, things are feeling more normal in the right eye.  I removed my night-time-protective patch and noticed the vision was better than it was yesterday.  I put in the stinging antibiotic drop and it wasn't as painful as it was yesterday.  These are good omens!

I am still having some issues with depth perception and my eyes working in sync.  Kind of weird, but I am confident that it will be getting better.  Not worried.













No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment.