Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Quilts in Review for 2017

It's been a while since I've entered anything and a lot seems to be happening.  This year was the "Year of the Quilt" and I made, completed and gifted 6 quilts...one for each of the grandchildren.

 The above left quilt was gifted to Hadley who had the first birthday of this year.  The above right was gifted to Treva with an April birthday.

The quilt below on the left was for Evelyn with a June birthday.  The right photo is of Anna's quilt with an August birthday that she shares with her twin brother.



 The quilt to the left is Nathan's and his birthday is shared with Anna.

To the right is Vivian's quilt and her birthday was in October.












It was a year of deadlines, that's for sure.  I don't enjoy giving myself deadlines, but that's just exactly what I did this year.  I had to put the pedal to the metal for a couple of these, but seeing the faces of my dear grand children was worth every stitch!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment.