Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Table runner and feet!

Today a friend of mine, Kitty, posted a photo on Facebook of a table runner she made.  I thought to myself that I have a lot of fabric in my stash and decided to run upstairs and throw one together.  I looked up a video from the Missouri Star Quilt Company on YouTube and this is how it turned out. 

Now, to be honest, I was making this to give to someone as a Christmas gift.  After getting this far with it, it's not quilted yet, I don't really think she will like it as much as I need it to be liked.  (Does this make ANY sense at all?)

Well, I showed it to Rick and he likes it, too.  We are keeping this for ourselves.  I will do some quilting on it and it will be ours!

Now to the feet.  I laid this on the floor to take a photo and my big clodhopper feet got in the picture too!!  LOL!

2 comments:

  1. What a great runner! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Lesley!! Was a spur-of-the-moment creation, that's for sure. I have a couple more I want to whip up

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment.