Sunday, December 3, 2017

50+ on December 3???

What a beautiful day!!  The sun is shining and the temperature is warm.  What a delightful day.  This day, 52 years ago, my sweetie and I went out on our first date.  We went to my high school basketball team game then to a movie.  I guess it was "meant to be"!!!  We will go out on another date tonight for dinner...just as soon as we can figure out what we would like to eat!!

I ran a few errands and was working in my sewing room.  I kept making stupid mistake after stupid mistake, so I thought I should stop before I did something even more stupid like cutting myself with my rotary blade or running over my finger with my sewing machine.  I don't know what my problem is/was, but I'm done for today.  Hopefully tomorrow my head will be clearer than today.

Jennifer got her wall hanging.  I gave Kelly hers on Thanksgiving.



I was so tickled that they both like them.  It was a difficult project as I was making the first one, but once I did that one, I learned enough to make doing the second one SO much easier.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment.