Wednesday, November 29, 2017

60F+ on November 28th!!

What a beautiful day!

It was so beautiful that we worked outdoors nearly all day!  Leaves collected, lawn mowed to collect even more leaves, outdoor Christmas lights are up and we are tired!!

Rick took his Pontiac to the shop to have the guy work on whatever is wrong with the clutch.  The guy is so busy he can't get to Rick's car until Monday.  Business is good for him and that's a wonderful thing!

I rode my trike (for the last time until spring) to Walmart to get a gift that was ready pickup.  I put stabilizer in my gas tank and filled up the tank, hooked up my trickle charger and brought in my helmet, papers, etc. into the house for safer keeping.  She's all tucked in the garage for the winter months!  It was super nice to be able to get out this late in the year for a little ride.


4 comments:

  1. Why did you put stabilizer in the gas tank? Love the picture

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's me and my younger daughter! Last time she was home, we took a little ride to run a few errands!!

    You fill your tank with gasoline and add the appropriate amount of stabilizer so your gasoline doesn't turn gunky and mess up your engine. Don't actually know the entire reason, but when you are not running a motor on a vehicle or lawnmower, etc. for several months, it's supposed to help.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look very much at home on that trike!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment.