Wednesday, November 8, 2017

Bad eye makeup?

         

Well, here I am in all my BLACKened-eye glory.  I guess the anesthesiologist evidently did something to cause this, but the bruise doesn't hurt and should not impede my healing.                                                                                                                                                                       The eye is definitely tired and aches, but no sharp pains or anything to worry about.  Last night, between 2 eye guards to protect each eye and my c-pap, I didn't sleep restfully.  Tonight I have had a nice glass of sangria and am unwinding, so hopefully a better night's sleep is ahead of me.

I posted on Facebook that instead of telling folks who stare that I had eye surgery, I'm going to say I was in a bar fight.  

Sleep tight.                    



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment.