Saturday, November 11, 2017

The Pharting Phrog and his demise


LOL!  See the exploded dog toy in two piles?  See one tired pup pressed up against the draperies by the window?

Sophie has had a toy frog.  She plays REALLY hard with her toys and this toy needed some repair.  I did a "skin" transplant on his belly and his back.  I really did a great job fixing him up, truly I did.  She was given this toy about 6 pm tonight.  This photo was taken about 7:45.  In the realm of things, this toy lasted quite a while!!!  This girl LOVES her toys -- to death!!!

I have to laugh.  She loves to play, she loves her toys.  She waited while I did surgery on this poor guy...her nose pressed against him as I held him in my lap and hand stitched his "graft".  When she got him back, she was just thrilled.  She pranced around the house, showing him to Rick and tossing him in the air.  However, when "Pharting Phrog's" time was up, it was up!!

I'm tired today.  I went to JoAnn Fabrics and it was like they were giving away things for free.  I had to wait about 30 minutes to have my 2 fabrics cut (actually, got them both for remnant prices cause I'm such a savvy shopper) and then had to wait at least 30 minutes to pay.  This does not count the time it took to find fabric that is close to what I wanted to match.

Then I went to WalMart in Stow, Ohio to get the wine that I enjoy.  Our local (Kent and Brimfield) WalMart stores no longer carry it.  Our local Marc's store has it, but I bought the last of what they had. I'm not a big drinker, but this wine (Sangria) is so good and I enjoy having a glass of it at night a few times a week.  I got 2 bottles, some whipped cream in a can for my coffee drinks.  Not a lot of shopping, thankfully.

There were people EVERYWHERE, I guess it's because of Veteran's Day sales.  I don't enjoy being out and about when stores are so crowded.

Hmmm...it's 8:15.  Might be time to have a glass of sangria!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment.