Friday, November 10, 2017

Friday this and that...



It's Friday!  I don't have a lot to chat about, but here's the day's doings.

Cris came to get me about 10 this morning and we set off on our day.  We went to purchase some tart cherry juice at Fresh Thyme (near Belden Village) and then we went Marshalls to look around.  Guess what I bought???  Yep a couple of toys for Sophie!  After that, we went to International House of Pancakes for lunch.  I was drooling at the selection of pancakes available, but ultimately went for the avocado turkey wrap.  It was good, but I think the ranch dressing actually "made" the sandwich!  Haha!

After that, we went to play pickle ball.  Well, to be specific, Cris played and I cheered and chatted with everyone.  Not allowed to play for while due to the eye surgery.

I got home about 4 and did a few things around the house.  I was going to go and buy a turkey to donate to Kent Social Services, but I reminded myself that driving is not in the cards for me just yet.

Tonight we were invited to Laurie and Mike's home for dinner.  They made kielbasa, steamed cauliflower, macaroni and cheese and squash...acorn and butternut.  It was really nice to get together and share a meal.

I putzed around with some of my plants today, so thought I'd post a photo of my succulent planter that I made this spring at Graf Growers.  It's going to need some cleanup and pruning, but from what I've read, it would be best to wait until spring.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment.