Saturday, November 4, 2017

Busy Saturday



Busy day today.  I'm officially in my "nesting" phase of coping with things before an upcoming surgery.  I've done laundry, washed windows in the dining room, washed the sheer drapes and rinsed them in Epsom salts to be crisp.  We put away the cushions for the deck chairs, got tarps to cover the furniture for the winter, put away the fountains and moved plants.  I went to the store and picked up a few needed things and to tell the truth, I'm POOPED!

I bought food for meals for next week, but I'm just exhausted, so I won't be cooking tonight.  We called Dominos for pizza and will go and pick it up in about 15 more minutes.

When I was out yesterday, Cris and I bought some tart cherry juice as it's supposed to help you sleep.  I stopped taking diphenhydramine (generic Benadryl) to sleep as I read it can cause problems as you age.  Tonight I will have half a cup before going to bed.  Hope I sleep snug as a bug in a rug tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment.