Monday, November 13, 2017

Vessels


Aren't these really pretty for using as planters?  I have one succulent planter that I made when I took a workshop at Graf Growers in Bath with Cris.  I love it and when I brought it in from outdoors this fall I had a couple of "leaves" that had broken off and were on the soil.  One had some little sprouts forming and I thought I might like to plant more of the succulents for next summer. I've joined a Facebook group that discusses and ooohs and ahhhs over succulents.  


When I went to the grocery store yesterday, I stopped by the Goodwill store.  I found these and decided they would be fun to use.  The two small ones are actually soup mugs and the one in the middle is a planter.  

I won't be using them until spring, as it's best to work on  your succulents then. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment.