Sunday, November 5, 2017

Crazy woman on the loose!

"Crazy woman nesting" continues!  Today I emptied, washed and stored away the hummingbird feeders for the winter.  I cooked up Swiss steak for at least 2 meals (probably more like 3 or 4), chopped peppers and onion for a macaroni dish that Rick can cook up while I'm resting from my surgery.  Trash is out, except for what needs to go out after dinner tonight.  The litterbox is clean and the fridge has been cleaned out.

It's been a very strange day, weather wise.  It's been rainy, but balmy and warm.  Now it's storming, thunder and lightening!  We turned the clocks back last night, and just in case I've not said this before -- I hate EST.  Give me DST any day of the year.  I like my daylight hours to be as late as possible.

 Yesterday I was just exhausted at the end of the day.  I drank the tart cherry juice that's supposed to help you sleep.  I slept like a rock!  I'll drink another 1/2 cup tonight and hopefully I'll have good results tonight, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment.