Tuesday, February 18, 2020

Busy day, new "do"

Today was pretty busy, but nothing too bad.

I ran to Marc's and picked up things I usually buy there.  I came home, put things away and then drove off to have lunch with Marty and go to our hair appointment.  We shared crab cakes at a place called the Iron Grill which is just around the corner from our hair salon.  Here's my new "do":
After dropping Marty off at her house, I ran to Joann's to pick up some flannel for the bibs I'm making.  I was going to buy the rest of our groceries that we need, but called home and Rick said he would go with me.  A win!

I got home and we took off for Walmart.  As we were leaving the store, I called Buffalo Wild Wings and ordered take out wings.  We ran home, put away the groceries and then off to pick up the wings.  After dinner, as usual, it was Sophie and Lily treat time!  Then, I got my nightie on!  Now to relax and enjoy the evening.

-H

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment.