Monday, February 3, 2020

Pickleball, Fiddlestix and O'Charley's

Great day!

This morning I went to Walmart to get cat litter, to the bank to get money to put in the grandkids' valentine cards and to the post office to mail packages to Reba, Kathleen and the cards to the kids.  Here, to the right, are the valentine cards sent to each of our beautiful grandchildren.  (Along with $5 tucked inside!)

I ran home and then left again to go to pickleball.  I played pretty well and after pickleball we (all the players that were able to) went to Fiddlestix for a drink and pool.  I didn't play pool, I chatted with folks and enjoyed myself.

Butch, Cris & Jerry along with Rick and I went to O'Charley's for dinner.  We had fun and laughed a lot.  Next week it's Cris' choice and she said they are going somewhere GOOD!  We won't be able to go, so they will go somewhere GREAT and we can't go!!

Goodnight and sleep tight,

Helen




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment.