Thursday, February 6, 2020

Sleep cycle(s)

I seem to sleep in cycles of good sleep and poor sleep.  I'm currently in the midst of a poor sleep cycle.  I got so tired yesterday that it seemed I "hit a wall" and could hardly get out of my chair.

Today after running some errands, I came home and did a little bit of necessary computer things and said to Rick, "I could use a nap!".  He said, "Go ahead" and I did!  I slept for about 45 minutes and then took another half hour to fully wake.  I feel better.  I don't usually nap, it's hard for me to just sleep for just a short time.

We had freezing rain and are going to have some snow overnight and into tomorrow.  Hopefully it's not horrible, we will just have to take our time tomorrow.

I found a pair of sunglasses for Rick that are the darker color that he wanted.  I didn't return the first ones, I will have to take them back later on.

We're having pizza for dinner and it's out of the oven, just cooling for a couple of minutes.

The grandkids got their Valentine cards and money.  Annabelle was the first to say thanks, then Hadley and Treva Facetimed with us today!  (They didn't have school today due to ice in their area.)

'Night...H

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment.