Thursday, February 27, 2020

THURSDAY?? Already?

Gosh, the week is flying by!

Lemme see...I posted on Monday and not since then.  Yesterday (Wednesday) I went to my sewing room and straightened up a bit.  Then I cut all the pieces for my Moda Blockheads 3 sew along.  I believe it's block 5 and it's entitled Magic.  Lots of half-square triangles and thought I would work on that for a bit.  No sewing done as yet (even today I didn't sew), but I will probably get to sewing it this weekend.

Tuesday...well, I don't have any idea what I did on Tuesday!!  LOL

Today I threw in a load of laundry, got cleaned up and had lunch with Terri.  We went to Wild Goats and lunch ran from 11:20 when she picked me up at my house until about 2:15.  We always have so much to talk about!

After lunch I threw in another load of laundry and got to thinking about what to have with dinner.  We were having pork chops that I bought at Aldi and they were good.  They would have been better if I had breaded them and baked in the oven.  Instead, I fried them.  I am not so fond of them that way, but they were ok.  I made Stove Top stuffing for Rick and I had cauliflower casserole as my side dish.

I'm now sitting in my nightgown, slippers and bathrobe with my Lily on my lap as I type my entry.

Both of our daughters called late this afternoon and it was super to hear from them.

Tomorrow is Friday which means my day with Cris.  No estate sales were in the paper, so I'm not really sure what we are going to do.  We'll find something!

-H

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment.