Wednesday, February 5, 2020

Wednesday!

Today is Wednesday and Moda Blockheads Round 3, Block #4 came out today.  I decided to do the littlest block this time, it will finish at 4".  Not sure I'm really enamored of my effort, but it's done and I'm ok with it.
Lindsey and Inez are coming to soon to check out what needs to be done for Lily while we are gone.  Lindsey has the flu. Poor Lindsey.  This is the second go-round their family has had with the flu this year.  

We had leftovers for dinner.  I finished the roast beef and carrots, Rick had Italian sausage sandwiches with green peppers and onions.  The rest of the roast beef and carrots were made into topping for Sophie's next two breakfasts.

We went to the store(s) today.  We got Rick a KSU t-shirt to use at the beach for a coverup and we both got new clip-on sunglasses.  We also got Lily a couple of new toys.  

Time to sign off for tonight.  G'night.

-H


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment.