Tuesday, February 4, 2020

Busy

We packed our suitcase!  Never before have we been packed this early!  When our vaca comes, we just need to put in our toiletries and we are ready to roll.

I called Monica and firmed up dates and times for Sophie's stay.  I double checked with my sister and she's all ready for bringing Sophie home for us.

I ran to the store and bought another pair of black capri leggings.  These have a pocket (I LOVE pockets).  If they had another pair, I would have bought them, too, however only one pair was in stock.

I dropped off a long shoehorn to Butch...he has a red one already, but now he has another one.  Kathy called me and asked me to try and fix a zipper on a backpack for her foster daughter, so I went and took care of that.  It was fun talking with her..her life is so full of "stuff"!!  With two teenage boys and foster kids and a husband, her life is kinda crazy.

We got chicken for Pony Express for dinner.

Tomorrow is Wednesday and Moda Blockheads 3, block #4 will be released tomorrow.  I hope to get a little time to sew tomorrow.

-H

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment.