Sunday, February 2, 2020

02-02-2020

Palindrome day!

Boy have I been busy and productive today!  I patched Rick's bathrobe (the fabric had a weak spot) and then threw it in the laundry.  Then I went upstairs and finished the Valentine's Day cards for the grandkids.  Then I cut out the Moda Blockhead Block #3.  I sewed part of it together and thought I was done sewing for today.  I got a roast on to cook about 1:00, I picked up the house a bit, I got the extra litterbox (for vacation) ready to set up later.  I went back upstairs to sew a little more.

About 4 pm I finally got dressed!  I had been in my nightgown nearly all day!!

I got my Garden Flag Swap flag and gift ready to send.  It's all wrapped, just need to get an envelope from the post office tomorrow.  I also got my Pay it Forward gift ready to send.  I wrote notes, wrapped the gifts and then put the gift in a plastic bag and taped it shut; I also made mailing labels.    Tomorrow I'll swing by the post office, get a bag and will send things off.

Roast beef, carrots, potatoes, onions and homemade rolls made up our dinner.  It was delicious.  After dinner we watched the Super Bowl.

Just after halftime, I went back upstairs and finished the Moda block.  I'm tickled with the end product.  Cutting, starching, matching points and pressing then trimming took forever, but just look how cool it looks!

It's been a great day. Oh!  By the way, we had sunshine today!!

G'night...H

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment.